Sunday, October 17, 2010

And it is goodbye Pheonix. Thanks Jen! I had a awesome time!!!!

This is Jen with Mercy River.



Below is Jen and I with Brad Wilcox.
Above is Mariama Kallon, one of the speakers. She is from Africa




Now I must admit, this was the best part of my trip.
It was supposed to be a girls weekend trip to Sedona to go to
Time Out For Women. Well everyone but Jen and I backed out.
No problem, we had a great time. We checked into a Marriott in
Pheonix Arizona and went to the evening meeting. We saw Sheri Dew,
Virgina Hinckley Pearce, President Hinckley's daughter. Wendy Watson Nelson,
and Dallyn Vail Bayles. It was Awesome!!!




2 comments:

  1. BEST TIME EVER!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so glad we got to spend some quality time together. You are one of my favorite people in the entire universe! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good time! I wish we were closer... I always liked hanging out with you in CA!

    PS. Mr Dub is a shortened version of Mr. W. It just stuck.

    ReplyDelete