Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Heaven

I am in Baby Heaven!!! and so in love with my new Grandbabies.
Baby number two came April 10th and he is so adorable. 
Kobe Dale 7lbs 5oz, 22 inches long. 
 He is such a sweet baby. I just love those eyes.

 I had a little fun with my camera while mommy was taking a nap.
 It was so fun. Brittani was able to come and visit and meet her nephew and Eric and I were 
in baby heaven with both of them there.
We struggled and struggled on what to be called. 
Grandma, Grandpa, Papa,Grammy, Tma, Epa,Opa
 We finally have names.
 Epop or Epa Eric says I say pop.
and I am Oma


 Amazing how fast a family can grow.


 It was also our 29th anniversary and I was lucky enough to get our timeshare in Gleneden Beach, Oregon. We broke up our 15 hour drive home and took a couple of days on the Oregon coast.
It was so beautiful and I think this is one of our new favorite timeshare locations.


 I love light houses and we were able to see two of them in Newport Oregon. 


 This was the little trail just down from our timeshare.
 Happy Anniversary Eric.
I love our time together.

3 comments: